Pages

August 21, 2014

Winter Wishlist Round one - SHOES.

I can already smell the winds of Autumn, the cold breezes and the gray skies. I have this thing for Autumn, I must admit. Some people get depressed - I get happier!
The Fall/Winter collections are available almost everywhere, and they look wicked! I've chosen some favourite pieces, and thought about posting my I-so-must-have-that whislist. Let's start with the thing I love to shop the most - SHOES!



Bershka
Brogues 35.99€



Pull&Bear
Mocassin 35.99€ | Velvet Sneakers 25.99€



Adidas
WMNS ZX 700 85€



Asos
Merlin Studded Monk Shoes 50€




Forever 21
 Sleek Pointed Oxfords 31.90€



Primark
Brogues 15€


My feet are begging for these babes. I feel like I must give them what they want.

(oh, only 10 days left to grab a bargain at La Cerise! Use code SUMMERSALE and treat yourself with awesome goodies with 40% off!)




xx
Rita

6 comments:

  1. Love the first 4 shoes!
    My feet would really like the first ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosto mesmo das tuas escolhas quando mostras roupa/sapatos e lojas disso, e opá estes sapatos! Não gosto nada da Bershka, só aquela música repele-me de entrar lá, mas fiquei babada por esses sapatos <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro os mocassins da Pull e os sapatos da forever 21 :P

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tenho os últimos, da Primark. Estão no blogue, até :)
    Estou a amar os mocassins da Pull&Bear, são lindíssimos!!!

    Um beijinho, Valentino, My Dear

    ReplyDelete