Pages

August 26, 2014

...So it begins!

I'm still trying to manage some time to come here. Between two jobs and a life, that's not easy.
So, today was my day off from job one, which means working for job two - my beloved La Cerise. I've been taking a few pictures of the new collection, which, by the way, looks RAD!

So, this is a quick post, a sort of "OOTD", but a strange one, since I do not take pictures of myself - and it's mostly all about accessories!






Rilakkuma Handbag - EBAY | Leopard Sunglasses - Bershka | Lilac T-Bar Flats - Lovelyshoes | Flower necklace - La Cerise | Castle Ring - Local Shop


Oh yes, do you care for a sneak peak of what is yet to come to La Cerise? Please meet the "Pineapple Incident" necklace.


OOOOOOOOHHHHHH part #2 - go enter Black Rose's giveaway (in honor of her 2 year Bloganniversary!






xx

Rita

6 comments:

  1. Esses óculos leopardo...need it now! Sou uma pirosona, não resisto a um bom leopard pint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro tudo, mas essa handbag ficou-me a reluzir *.* é mesmo fofinha ^*^

    Beijinho*

    callmemisslilsusie.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. esses colares são tão giros :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esses sapatos lilases saltaram-me à vista mal os vi! Damn, são mesmo perfeitos <3

    http://venus-fleurs.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opa os sapatos são tão girooooos!

    ReplyDelete