Pages

August 6, 2014

New in - My closet is full already.

Ooops, I did it again!


I've purchased a few more awesome goodies - and I did my best to keep supporting local and independent stores!



GORGEOUS Opalite plugs from UK Custom Plugs. I even got free shipping - they were celebrating a huge sale with free postage worldwide. I've been trying to grab one pair of these for a while now.. And now that i own it, I'm even more in love!
About 6.5£ per plug.


I've introduced Awllet already to you guys - and I must say, my cards and ID's never felt so happy in my DC Comics wallet!!
5€


Meet 'Josephine' - YES, I name my pets, whether they have a beating heart or not. This needs to be the coolest ring I own. Amazing creation by P'aint Factory.
5€


Now I can write things fancier than ever! My 'Fancy' pen is from La Cerise, and will be available with the new collection!
Available on September - 2.95€


I just had to have it! The most beautiful piece I've ever seen is actually a second-hand one, bought at the awesome My Name Is Muerte!
4€


When purchasing fabrics for the upcoming La Cerise's collection, I've noticed this beauty. I brought it home and put my hands to work - this fresh and loose blouse is done, and now I'm "baking" a dress! I must say, I feel kinda sorry I didn't bought this fabric to La Cerise.


These purchases were from early July, but better late than never, right?



xx
Rita

6 comments:

  1. esse anel é só a coisa mais porreira de sempre, quero um O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty tops :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanta coisa gira! Esse anel é um mimo :)
    Nomeei-te para um liebster award, podes ver tudo aqui neste link: http://thefancycats.blogspot.pt/2014/08/liebster-award-fancy-cats.html
    beijinhos :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que coisinhas giras *.*
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete