Pages

July 3, 2014

Working hard (or hardly working)!

Uhuhuuh I've been away!
Me and my La Cerise had a last minute call for one of the coolest Flea Markets in Lisbon - Portugal: Feira das Almas!
I've been working hard setting up a bunch of cool stuff to show and sell - new stuff and old stuff (on SALE!).


These beauties will be looking for new owners at the market - take them home and cherish them! Coin purses 5€ each | Makeup Bags 10€ each

For the ones that don't know what this Feira das Almas is all about, I'll quote :
"Lisbon's alternative market, promoting artists, crafters and sellers from all around Portugal.
Street fashion / jewelry / vintage / second hand / home decor / art & illustration / books / culture / cosmetics / Portuguese handmade / bargains / music / workshops / & more
"

Oh, and did I mention... Free entry?!



Mark your calendars!
This Saturday, July 5, stop by Feira das Almas, search for La Cerise and come and say HI! I will be excepting you guys, from 13h to 21h :D

Support local stores and HANDMADE!



How many of you know/have been to Feira das Almas?!


Also, giveaway going on here!
G I V E A W A Y - G I V E A W A Y - G I V E A W A Y



13 comments:

  1. Já lá estive uma vez e gostei muito! Adorava voltar mas infelizmente não estou por Lisboa. Vocês têm coisinhas tão amorosas! :D
    beijinhos

    thefancycats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog :)


    xx
    http://teenjakosan.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que coisas lindas!!!! *-*

    *Beijinhos*
    Caty<3
    http://myfairytale4.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg how cute!!! did you make these? the star wars ones are so awesome! thanks for visiting my blog, I'm your newest follower!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very interesting !

    http://nice--beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nunca lá estive.. que coisas mais queridas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoro :D Star wars e gatos :33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post :-)
    Thank you for comment and visit on my blog :-)

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i'd love to go to that market!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute print :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete