Pages

June 27, 2014

Excel Clothing - to die for!

How great it is that The Blogger Programme hosts such competitions? This time, it's all about winning £500 to spend at Excel Clothing - a cool store full of top designers!

3 pieces had to be chosen.. And this was definitely not an easy job. My top 3 favourites are (I so need to get a hand on these):

Darling

Naomi Collar Dress In Black

This one is just adorable! I love the detailed peter pan collar and the embroidery pattern in the front!


French Connection

Holiday Block Classic Shirt In Yellow

What's there to say? This is a must-have casual-fit and yet tailored shirt. The color block is just stunning.


Ted Baker

Salee Jungle Orchid Clutch Bag In Nude

This has to be my favourite piece ever! Am I the only one seeing dinosaurs?
I LOVE DINOSAURS!

Find these pieces and many more at www.excelclothing.com


Which one is your favourite?

xx
Rita

4 comments:

  1. O vestido preto é bem giro :)

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Great article for fashionary girls. Nice new brand!
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/06/musthave.html

    ReplyDelete